วันจันทร์ที่ 28 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Learning log inside classroom

Today is the first time for teaching about ASEAN lesson plan. There are 26 students teach in this lesson plan. Today is my teaching test, I very exciting because I'm not sure,  I'm confident or not, but it is a success.

Somebody can do a good teaching. They have the interesting teaching. So, everybody enjoy with English classroom. In the class are many methods about teaching that interesting. Somebody have the new ideas for teaching. ASEAN is important for teaching in the future because ASEAN is coming in 2015. Today I teaching about countries and nationalities in ASEAN, I teach vocabularies of countries and nationalities in ASEAN


When my friends finished teaching, teacher has the suggestions and comments for students and compliment for some one and teacher give our to exam this subject, I very happy because teacher compliment me,too. 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น